Tara Burd is the Principal and Founder of the T.Burd Law Group. Her passion is working with clients to tell their story. Whether you are a business or an individual, she helps you apply the law to your facts in such a way that the judge, jury, or opposing party wants to agree with you.
Originally from Cerritos, California, she is a long term resident of San Diego, spending most of her time in the Point Loma and Ocean Beach areas. While an undergraduate at San Diego State, she discovered her interest in law and litigation and immediately sought employment with an employment litigation firm. With experience from the file room to the courtroom - she has over a decade in the legal field.
Her practice prides itself on providing clients personal attention so that they can truly understand clients' individualized needs and goals. They also seek to clearly explaining the legal processes so that they are comfortable with their attorney's guidance. Whether clients need to understand their rights, are seeking to resolve a dispute, or recover from an employer, T.Burd Law Group attorneys look forward to advocating for the legal needs of their clients.
In her free time she enjoys social sports and activities, ballroom-style dancing, and a good book. She is also an avid menu reader, and lover of British television dramas.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- San Diego State University - Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration with a distinction in Criminal Justice.
- California Western School of Law - Juris Doctor
- Trustee's Scholarship Recipient
- Graduated cum laude on CWSL's accelerated, two-year program
- State Bar of California Real Property Law Section, Executive Committee
- San Diego County Bar Association:
- Litigation Section
- Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Irish-American Bar Association, Vice President
- The Hon. J. Clifford Wallace American Inn of Court, Member
- Lawyer's Club of San Diego