Self-care means taking action today to improve your health or circumstances tomorrow. At Klinedinst, we take a holistic approach to estate planning and focus on your mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health as well as your financial plan. Here are some of the ways that setting up an estate plan with a Klinedinst attorney can help you to be prepared:
Guardianship designation for your children.
Power of Attorney to pay bills or handle business, if you're unavailable for any reason include travel or health restrictions.
Self-Care planning through Advanced Health Care Directives.
Wills and Trust planning to ease the burden of your loss on your family members.
Remote Estate Planning
Klinedinst is proud to offer a 5-step remote estate planning solution:
1. Contact us by phone or email to let us know you’re interested. One of our attorneys will connect with you to make sure that our office is the best fit for your legal needs.
2. For no commitment or charge, we will provide you with our estate planning intake packet, so that you can tell us about the important people in your life and the assets that need protecting. This gives us a starting point so that we are better prepared to ask you the tough questions during the interview process.
3. When you’re ready to retain us, send us your packet and tender payment through our secure online portal.
4. Once we receive your packet and payment, we will schedule a consultation with one of our estate planning attorneys by call or video chat – your choice.
5. We do the rest! After our planning consultation, we will prepare your estate plan and follow up with you by email or phone if we have any further questions. When your estate plan is complete, we will contact you to discuss the best means of delivering and executing your plan.